Sunday, January 16, 2011

great vacation

heii people! it's been a long time for not feeling this blog. I just got back from a vacation. having a really great time with my dearest friends bimo, fari, ifa, yosua and abi in singapore. 5 days with u guys are make my vacation brighter and more colorfull. spending time with jokes make me forget about the reality. thank you guys for a really great time. now, I really miss that time. woke up late, have some breakfast at kopitiam, kaya butter toast, shopping, MRT, universal studio singapore, orchard rd, vivo city, resort world sentosa, clarke quay, marina, city hall, dhoby gaut, raffles, esplanade, taxi, 26 jln jintan, gossiping, laughing, some dirty little secret, etc.. arrgh, don't want to facing the reality. I still wanna have a holiday with those silly kids. hei, we should arrange another trip. let's save some money for another great vacation. where r we going next guys? *thinking*


thank you for u guys for the greatest time there, hope we can make it again someday. :)
thank you so much to ibu shinta for the house, 26 jln jintan

enjoy fellows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment